College of Liberal Arts
Current Undergraduate Students
- Graduation Planner
- Stay on track to graduate in 4 years. Use the Graduation Planner to explore options, understand your requirements, and create a plan.
- Student Services
- Learn about advising, degree requirements, majors, registration planning, and career services, and use the Year Guides to stay on track toward your graduation.
- Transfer Student Guide
- Learn how to transfer to CLA, how your coursework will transfer, about life at the U of M, and resources for transfer students.
- University Honors Program
- Information and resources on the University Honors Program, including admission, requirements, opportunities, scholarships, and graduating with Latin honors.
Awards & Recognition
- Commencement Ceremony
- Information on CLA's graduation ceremony for undergraduate students.
- Dean's List
- The Dean's List recognizes students who earned a GPA of at least 3.67 during the past term.
- Graduate Student Commencement Ceremony
- Graduates of CLA's graduate programs are invited to a joint commencement ceremony with students from other University of Minnesota colleges.
- CLA Scholarships
- Find scholarships that are for freshmen, transfer, and continuing students in CLA.
- National & International Scholarships
- Find external scholarships, and get help with the application process.
- Financial Aid
- Comprehensive information on grants, loans, work-study awards, and other forms of financial aid.
- Undergraduate Scholarship Search
- This tool matches scholarships for U of M-Twin Cities students with your student profile to give you an individualized list of scholarships for which you may apply.
Careers & Experiences
- CLA Career Services
- Find information on majors and careers, internships, job searches, volunteering, exchange programs, service learning, and more.
- CLA Student Board
- The CLA Student Board is the official undergraduate student government for CLA. They serve CLA students by communicating with the college's administration.
- CLA Student Groups
- Student groups can help you build real-world skills and gain experience. There are hundreds of existing groups that you can join or start one yourself.
- Find jobs, internships, and volunteer positions. You can also post your resume, register for career fairs, and schedule interviews.
- Leadership Opportunities
- CLA and the U of M have a number of opportunities to build your leadership skills.
- Learning Abroad Center
- Learn about international opportunities for study, service-learning, internships, volunteer work, employment, and travel.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Work with a faculty member on research or creative work while receiving a stipend of up to $1400.